January 23, 2007

What's With the Gap?

As you might have noticed there is a gap in the images. I had intended to start this project on January 1, 2007 and run it through January 1, 2008. As with a lot of New Years Resolutions I've made over the years I wasn't prepared for the amount dedication that it takes to do this project. Some of those days I shot on film and that film is still in my camera. If video killed the radio star, digital has killed me using film . . . at least for this project.

So, now the new dates of this project are January 23, 2007 - January 23, 2008 - God willing I don't miss another day. If I do, I will just restart the clock.

Welcome to the Bottom

Welcome. You have made it all the way through the 365 images. If you haven't already, you turn this site over and see the B-Sides.